The world’s growing ranks of mobile-centric consumers don’t just use a different device; they access different types of content, in different ways and on different platforms.
To reach them through their handset, brands need to think beyond responsive design, and start crafting genuinely mobile-centric strategies.
In this feature we use key findings from Connected Life 2014 to reveal the nature of true mobile-centric strategies:
- The countries leading the mobile-centric revolution, and how brands from PC-centric markets need to adapt
- The mobile-centric consumer routine – what platforms they use and when
- The key mobile-centric demographics hidden within familiar markets
- The type of content that mobile consumers respond to
- How a partnership approach can put brands on the apps at the heart of the mobile experience