Digital technology has highlighted what’s wrong with face-to-face surveys – now it’s time for it to rejuvenate them.
We report from the frontline on how tablet devices and digital data collection are transforming the potential of fieldwork at Kantar TNS:
- How we’ll make face-to-face surveys 100% digital by the end of 2014
- Why face-to-face remains central to the future of research
- Bringing the benefits of gamification, visualisation and shorter, smarter surveys to the field
- How GPS and listening technology help to eliminate fraud
- How digital data collection can deliver synchronised reports from 30 markets within 24 hours of fieldwork ending