At the heart of TNS are over 11,000 people who focus their insatiable curiosity for people, trends and culture on solving business problems
We challenge conventional thinking to develop the right approach, methodology and questions to unlock accurate answers to business challenges
ESOMAR Young researcher of the Year award 2011 went to a TNS Consultant from Mumbai office
View one of our many studies
Top jobs at TNS
- Director, Consumer - United Kingdom, LondonWe are looking for someone with an insatiable curiosity about human attitudes and behaviours, trends and cultures.
- Head of Qualitative - Nigeria, LagosThis is a rare opportunity for an experienced Qualitative specialist with excellent all-round client and team management skills to lead...
- Global Director, Brand & Corporate Communications - United Kingdom, LondonIn the role, you will develop a global content marketing strategy and drive the implementation through integrated campaigns.
- Head of Marketing Science - United KingdomThe Marketing Science team in TNS UK is a group of analysts and statisticians who offer research design consultancy and advanced analytics.
- Director, Qualitative - United KingdomAs a senior qual practitioner, leverages all core methodologies and techniques as well as new/emerging approaches.
- Finance Manager, SingaporeResponsible for the day to day activities of the finance team including the production and timely reporting of monthly actuals
- USA Vacancies - Click hereFor vacancies in the United States.
- UK Vacancies - Click hereFor vacancies in the United Kingdom.
TNS has more conversations with the world’s consumers than anyone else
Find out more about our partnership with UNICEF
We develop precise plans that identify growth opportunities