Potential for growth – for the business, for our industry, for your career – is endless.
At TNS we deliver key insights to the world’s brightest businesses. But it’s more than that. We make insightful recommendations that our clients can trust and act on. We help brands grow their reach and potential around the world. And we’ll do the same for your career.
Everyone at TNS has the opportunity to hone their skills into strong expertise across departments, categories and geographies. We help the smartest thinkers explore their potential and become confident trailblazers in our industry. Here you’ll apply your potential to diverse, complex and often unprecedented business challenges. Every day, and all over the world.
Ready to start your search?
Apply now for our latest positions. Available around the globe.View our global vacancies
Top jobs at TNS
- Vice President, Account Executive - TechnologyTNS has an exciting new senior position open in our Bellevue, WA office. To support continued business growth and insights delivery.
- Senior Associate Director, Qualitative - EdinburghAs part of the Qualitative Research team within our small Edinburgh operation, you’ll spearhead innovation in the UK research sector.
- Qualitative Research Consultant - UAEYou’ll make an impact across multiple projects and clients by acting as their key day-to-day project management contact.
- Account Director - Accra, GhanaThis is a rare opportunity to focus your attention on the fascinating and exponentially growing Sub Saharan African markets.
- Research Executive, IMRB - London, UKWorking directly on the client’s site, the successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the BAT Global Research Manager.
TNS has more conversations with the world’s consumers than anyone else
Find out more about our partnership with UNICEF
We develop precise plans that identify growth opportunities