At the heart of TNS are over 11,000 people who focus their insatiable curiosity for people, trends and culture on solving business problems
We challenge conventional thinking to develop the right approach, methodology and questions to unlock accurate answers to business challenges
ESOMAR Young researcher of the Year award 2011 went to a TNS Consultant from Mumbai office
View one of our many studies
Top jobs at TNS
- Global Marketing Assistant, TNS Global, Gray's Inn Road, London, United KingdomYou will be involved in a wide variety of global marketing & communication activities to support the Global Practices and also Digital marketing
- Group Director, Technology and Finance, TNS UK, London, More London Place, SE1We are looking for a dynamic and inspirational Group Director to come and be a key part of driving the success of our Technology and Finance...
- Director, Client Services, Big Pitch TNS UK , London, More London Place, SE1 We are looking for someone with strong commercial skills and a keen understanding of how clients tick.
- Vice President, Qualitative Market Research, United States, San Francisco, CAProvides leadership, training, personnel development, direct management to managers/QRCs/directors.
- Director, Consumer - United Kingdom, LondonWe are looking for someone with an insatiable curiosity about human attitudes and behaviours, trends and cultures.
TNS has more conversations with the world’s consumers than anyone else
Find out more about our partnership with UNICEF
We develop precise plans that identify growth opportunities