Our people are some of the most respected experts in their fields. We help many of the world’s most valuable brands solve all sorts of difficult and interesting business challenges all over the world.
But don't just take our word for it! Here are some of the recent awards and recognition we have received for our work and thinking:
- Germany: Best Paper Award won by Dr Peter Ludwig and Nicola Niesl at the BVM Congress for their paper ‘How to best measure digital advertising impact’
- Malaysia: Silver Award at Advertising + Marketing Agency of the Year Awards
- Singapore: Silver Award at Marketing Magazine’s Agency of the Year Awards
- Thailand: Best Paper Award won by Arpapat Boonrod at the ESOMAR Asia Pacific Conference for his joint paper with JWT on ‘The Future is Voice’
- Germany: Best Client Relationship award for our work with MAN Truck & Bus, won at the Insights Congress
- New Zealand: Six awards (three Platinum, two Gold and the Effective Partnership award) won at the 2018 Research Association Effectiveness Awards.
- Global: Unilever’s 2017 CMI Partner Excellence Awards won by six of our researchers across Kantar, including Alice Moss from Kantar TNS in the UK
- Global: Silver Admap Award won by Kyle Findlay for his article ‘Four tips for using TV with social’
- Malaysia: Gold Award at Advertising + Marketing Agency of the Year Awards
- Hong Kong: Silver Award at Marketing Magazine’s Agency of the Year Awards
- UK: Best Social Media Research Award (MRS)
- UK: Best Paper Award won by Preriit Souda at the ESOMAR Congress for his paper on ‘Can chairs talk’?
- The Netherlands: Young Talent of the Year Award from MOA (Dutch Market Research Association) won by Judith ten Bokkel