Exciting developments in 2013 and beyond mean we are looking to fill a number of positions in our Sydney office.
Senior Consultant – 7+ years’ experience
Reporting to the Director, the Senior Consultant is responsible for:
- Developing and overseeing a blue-chip group of accounts through strong client engagement skills
- Identifying and customising a research program around the ‘business issue’ and the development of actionable insights and recommendations to clients
- All aspects of people management including but not limited to training, career development, resource planning, and illustrating leadership on a day-to-day basis.
With 7+ years of experience the successful candidate will have:
- Strong research capabilities including proposal and report writing
- Outstanding client management skills - Proven ability in growing your clients
- Experience in managing and leading a small team (2-3 researchers)
Consultant – 5+ years’ experience
- This is an interesting and challenging role for a strategic and conceptual thinker with 5 years’ experience in social or commercial research to:
- Assist in managing some of Australia’s largest contracts and run a portfolio of your own clients
- Become a true consulting partner to your clients, delivering insights and recommendations to clients through quality market research with the support of a project management team
- Report and present for quantitative projects across a variety of subject areas<
- Write high quality, winning proposals
The successful Consultant candidate will have:
- Over 5 years’ research experience in a commercial environment
- Strong quantitative and qualitative research skills coupled with project management and account management skills;
- Proven experience in proposal writing coupled with good verbal and written communication skills;
- An ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines;
- Self-motivation with a good eye for detail.
Senior Project Manager– 3+ years’ experience
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for:
- Collaborating with the team about the design, execution and delivery of projects including questionnaire design, proposal development, project design, fieldwork supply management, reporting and analysis
- Liaising with clients on a day-to-day basis
- Project Management including the timely delivery of projects on budget
This role will provide excellent opportunities to develop skills in proposal writing, project management, data analysis, interpretation and marketing principles as they apply to research.
Along with a passion for account management, the successful candidate will have:
- 3+ years’ experience in a market research – Preferably in a market research agency environment
- Strong project management skills
- An ability to manage projects and deadlines, work with clients of varied backgrounds, and be highly organised
- Strong working knowledge of SPPS and Microsoft office programs
- Desire to work in a fast paced agency environment
- A University Degree qualification with exposure to disciplines in Psychology, Marketing, Business or Economics.
- A willingness to learn, a pro-active attitude, and excellent communication skills
At TNS, there are unparalleled opportunities to develop your own career through exposure to a range of internationally developed techniques, supported by national and international experts in a number of fields including digital research, stakeholder management, innovation and brand & communications.
You will bring your skills and expertise to a leading employee-focused global organisation committed to balancing career progression with health and well-being.
Life at TNS means:
- You will benefit from comprehensive training and development programs
- You will work with inspiring and motivating colleagues
- You will be rewarded for good ideas, innovative thinking and for adding value
- You will be a part of a culture where inclusion is recognised, encouraged and valued
- You will join a community who gives back
Who Are We?
Part of Kantar, one of the world's largest insight, information and consultancy groups servicing over half of the Fortune Top 500 companies, TNS is a global community of 11,000 people from over 80 countries and the world’s leading provider of strategic insight into the development and growth of client businesses. Our Australian arm has been delivering expert insights and analysis for 45 years in the areas of Consumer, Technology, Finance, Business, Social Policy, Government, Travel and Leisure.
To apply for these positions please click here.
For further information, please visit www.tnsglobal.com