TNS is one of the world's most respected market research organisations, and many leading brands use us to carry out a large number of research projects each year about the products and services you purchase / experience day-to-day.
We are part of the Kantar Group, one of the world's largest insight, information and consultancy groups, which is owned by WPP.
TNS carries out the collection of data for research projects either in person, via telephone, over the internet or through the post on behalf of our clients.
We adhere to the following standards and industry requirements:
- MRS and ESOMAR professional codes of conduct and the quality commitment of the MRS Company Partner Service
- ISO 20252:2012 international market research quality standard
- ISO 9001:2008 international standard for quality management systems
- ISO 27001:2005 international standard for data security
- The Data Protection Act 1998.
During the fieldwork stage of projects, we make contact with millions of people each year and like all research companies rely on the goodwill and voluntary co-operation of individuals in order to carry out the necessary research.
Please use the links below to find answers to some of the common questions we are asked regarding our research, and for more information on our quality standards.