In partnership with KANTAR, DAAT provides this data on a yearly basis. This report presents the data of actual spend of actual total 2018 and forecast total 2019.
- Access to Thailand digital advertising spend in 2019 by 58 industries and 14 digital media disciplines
- Examines how the leading sectors have grown their spending during first half 2019 and planned for second half 2019
- Estimates the market share of major digital media platform, including search, display, Facebook, and YouTube.
- Discuss industry data on digital advertising spend with key opinion leaders.
Key takeaways from the report:
- Digital media spending is growing as the digital space becomes more and more to consumers’ lives.
- Social media platform is climbing fast.
- Programmatic buying will continue to thrive.
- Sales conversion and e-commerce website traffic driven will be more concentrated than engagement alone.
In full report:
- Shows quantitative date: more detailed crosstab data for category and disciplines.
- Show qualitative data: new angles for qualitative part based on quantitative research result.
Data available in PDF finding report and excel data.
The latest report presents the data from mid-year 2019.
The latest report presents the data from 2018 and forecast 2019
The latest report presents the data for mid-year 2018 and forecast of 2018.
The latest report presents the data of 2017 and forecast of 2018.
The dual report presents the data for mid-year 2017 and the forecast of 2017.
This report presents the data for mid-year 2017.
This report presents the data of 2016 and the forecast of 2017.
Explore this if you want to
- Access to the up-to-date actual data for digital advertising spend and the future forecasting data by the industry association
- Better understand the current digital marketing landscape in Thailand
- Identify the future trends in the digital advertising space
The Digital Advertising Association of Thailand (DAAT) was founded in 2012 with the objective of benefiting the industry, companies and consumers. Working collectively, advertisers can elevate the industry to the highest levels in the future.