Kantar TNS collected an impressive six awards at the New Zealand Research Association Effectiveness Awards, held at the Hilton on Auckland’s waterfront on Friday 17 August 2018.
In total, Kantar TNS took home two platinum awards and two gold awards, plus received a further platinum award for a project completed for Māori Television in collaboration with Colmar Brunton. In a world first for indigenous broadcasters, this complex and innovative research isolated the impact that Māori Television has on the revitalisation of te reo Māori in Aotearoa.
Kantar TNS also received the Effective Partnership Award for work undertaken with Visit Ruapehu to help identify opportunities to carve out its own niche as a regional destination. This particular piece of work titled ‘From maunga to moana’, also received two gold awards for the Community Advancement and Business to Business categories.
Jason Shoebridge, CEO of Kantar New Zealand, the parent company of Kantar TNS, was naturally delighted with the results.
“Kantar TNS rightly pride themselves on the impact that their work has on their clients and to see this publicly recognised is a testament to the expertise of the teams and the collaborative relationships they have with their clients. “It is also significant that many of our award winning entries combined market research with our strengths in areas such as big data analytics and design-led thinking to deliver superior insight, which in turn led to the impact this work had on our clients’ businesses.”
The awards – held every two years – recognise excellence in research, data and insights and honour those agencies that have a real impact on their clients’ businesses.
Full list of awards won:
- Symphony Research Effective Partnership Award – Kantar TNS and Visit Ruapehu – From maunga to moana – a journey to re-position Ruapehu as the home of Our Great Outdoors.
- Platinum - Perceptive International Category – Kantar TNS and Air New Zealand - Australia long haul: Taking the cake, and this time it’s not the Pavlova!
- Platinum - Nielsen Media and Advertising Category – Kantar TNS and Air New Zealand – Where to next?: Designing a brand platform to bring Air New Zealand ‘home’.
- Platinum - University of Auckland Business School Social and Community Category – Kantar TNS, Colmar Brunton and Māori Television – Whakaata Māori: How watching the box is helping to revitalise te reo Māori in Aotearoa.
- Gold - Infield International Business to Business Category – Kantar TNS and Visit Ruapehu – From maunga to moana – a journey to re-position Ruapehu as the home of Our Great Outdoors.
- Gold - Infotools Community Advancement Category – Kantar TNS and Visit Ruapehu – From maunga to moana – a journey to re-position Ruapehu as the home of Our Great Outdoors.
For more information please contact: Alida Shanks Marketing and Communications Director Kantar New Zealand Phone: +64 21 782 502 Email email@example.com