6th March, London: Kantar, the world’s leading marketing insights and consulting company, today announced the opening of Kantar Marketplace, its new on-demand research and insights store. Revealed in January as a new online platform, Kantar Marketplace opens today in 21 countries, including United Kingdom, France, Germany, USA, Brazil and Australia. Access to the store will rise to 30 countries by the end of March.
Kantar Marketplace is the only on-demand platform that combines high quality, validated sample reach to 80 million consumers worldwide with quick turnaround self-serve custom surveys, smart insights solutions and expert consulting. Kantar Marketplace opens with an initial portfolio consisting of:
- Link: The world’s leading pre-testing solution for TV, digital, outdoor, print or point-of-sale advertising. With a database of around 200,000 adverts, Link is trusted by 90% of the biggest advertisers to deliver results that help optimise media spend ROI in as few as 6 hours.
- Ad Now: Measure and evolve in-market performance of advertising campaigns. Understand creative evaluation across countries and cultures, cross-channel consistency, advert performance diagnostics and optimal investment levels.
- Quick Polls: One question, 1,000 respondents in under one hour (available as client request private beta). Access over 80 million consumers, the largest connected sample sources available globally.
- Quick Polls includes access to existing data search: Answer pressing questions with access to thousands of historical Quick Poll surveys.
- DIY Survey: When more detail is needed, DIY Survey allows you to write and launch your own surveys to a targeted audience in minutes. Quick, to the point, effective surveys provide you quality consumer feedback in real time (initial private beta in USA).
Throughout 2019 and beyond additional expert solutions will be integrated into the store to extend simplified access to Kantar’s expertise, including:
- eValuate: Kantar’s innovation and concept testing suite. Prioritise winning concepts by understanding their ability to drive top-line growth, not just potential to succeed in market.
- Reputation Intelligence: Measure corporate, PR and brand coverage to gain a clear understanding of your profile and the impact of your communications and marketing activities across all media (including traditional news and social media).
- Global Monitor: Understand with greater clarity the key dynamics of change impacting your business, category, brand and customer, including not just what’s happening, but why. Anticipate the future and the related opportunities and risks with greater certainty.
Commenting on the announcement, Eric Salama, CEO, Kantar, said “At Kantar we are focused on increasing the impact our work has for clients. We do this through investment in delivering world-class human understanding and continuous innovation. Kantar Marketplace is a great example of these priorities. It allows our clients to choose from a spectrum of offerings; from self-service surveys to deeper diagnostic full-service tools, that can be delivered in as little as a day. With access to more than 80 million consumers worldwide, the scale of our permissioned panels ensures that, post-GDPR implementation, the voice of the customer can remain central to decision-making, while protecting wider consumer privacy.”
Will Galgey, Kantar Marketplace CEO, added “The speed at which our clients’ competitive environments evolve is ever faster. Our clients expect us to support them in that challenge. Kantar Marketplace is a key part of our response; delivering fast and accurate research at a fraction of the usual time and cost. As we launch more solutions in to the store it will transform the way we engage with, and support, our clients. The initial reaction from clients has been extremely positive as they recognise the power of combining our deep expertise and unique IP with some of the most innovative and user-friendly technology in the industry.”
Visit kantar.com/marketplace for more.
Kantar Marketplace opening dates:
- 6th March: Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada (English and French), Chile, Colombia, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Indonesia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, Turkey, UK, USA
- 30th March: Denmark, Ireland, Japan, S Korea, Romania, Sweden, USA (Spanish), India, Poland, others tbc
Kantar is one of the world’s leading data, insight and consultancy companies. Working together across the whole spectrum of research and consulting disciplines, its specialist brands, employing 30,000 people, provide inspirational insights and business strategies for corporations and governments in 100 countries. Kantar is part of WPP and its services are employed by over half of the Fortune Top 500 companies. For further information, please visit us at www.kantar.com. Twitter: Facebook: LinkedIn