It’s a universal archetype that dominates the human consciousness and occupies an emotional space many brands aspire to.
Turning your brand into a hero demands a very different approach depending on the market you are operating in.
We present the essential playbook for would-be Heroes, exploring the charismatic power of this hugely important emotional theme, whilst revealing the stark and surprising contrasts in what being a Hero means for different cultures:
- How ‘stalwart and straightforward’ changes to ‘mixed-up and on a mission’ when you cross the Atlantic from the US to the UK
- The essential differences between France’s sensuous rebels and Germany’s finely honed heroes
- The significant contrasts between the Hero’s relationship to authority in India and China
- Staying alert to evolving expressions of the Hero archetype
- The brands that have mastered the different expressions of the Hero – and what you can learn from them