Cambodia offers global brand some of the most exciting growth opportunities in Asia – provided they can adapt their positions to a patriotic and forward-thinking culture.
In this feature we reveal the characteristics that add up to branding a new Cambodia – and the strategies that brands must adopt to take advantage:
- The ‘southward shift’ that is persuading companies to take a closer look at Cambodia
- The emerging middle class creating an opportunity for high-end international brands
- The optimistic, emerging culture built around urban hubs, coffee shops and football
- The deep patriotism that brands must acknowledge to succeed
- How fast-expanding mobile internet access will transform communications opportunities over the next few years